AN-NOOR eye Hospital conducts free eye screening camps throughout chennai and surrounding area to detect eye ailments among the poor and needy. Poverty-Stricken patients are screened at the camps and transported to our base hospital, operated free of cost on a regular basis. All cases receive state-of-the-art surgical expertise and undergo an Intra Ocular Lens implantation.
In collaboration with local NGOs and well wishers, we conduct cataract screening camps at peripheral suburban and rural areas. Surgeries are performed free of cost or at subsidized cost.
Following are the requirements before you plan to conduct a camp
- Request Letter addressed to , An-Noor Eye hospital Chennai with subject requesting for a free Eye Screening camp
- Required details in your request letter.
– Date and Place ( location) of the camp.
– Type of the camp (Cataract, Screening camp etc…).
– Approximate No. of Out patients.
– Timings of the Camp.
– Minimum of 3 rooms are required on the day of Camp.
Those who are willing to Organize / Sponsor free (Cataract / Eye Screening) Camp can contact.
Administrator & Camp Organizer
Ph: 9789939654, 7092170310