Insurance and TPAs
Cashless Mediclaim services and facilities are available with An-Noor eye hospital. It becomes very convenient for patients and provides them the flexibility of availing medical treatment for the Insured person without worrying about the finances through the Cashless Mediclaim services. These service providers offer help to patients in case of medical emergency by settling Medical bills directly with hospitals.
The following is the general procedure for availing the Cashless Mediclaim facility (though it might differ from case to case
- Initially patient has to check with us whether their insurance policy is covered under the hospital insurance list.
- In case the insurance facility is available then the patient has to complete doctor advised scan before going ahead with processing insurance.
- Documents like the insurance policy, employee id, Aadhar Card copy etc. of the patient has to be submitted.
- Our insurance team sends the above documents to insurance company to get preauthorization request for the surgery of the patient.
- As soon as the hospital gets the approval, the hospital informs the patient about the approved amount and also informs if any copay amount needs to be paid by the patient for the surgery.
- Insurance process generally takes 3 to 4 days from the date of scan done in the hospital.
- We do not have tie-ups with some insurance companies but the same arrangement can be done by our Chief Ophthalmology Surgeon.
- Consultation fee, scan & pharmacy bills are generally not covered. Only Monofocol Lens are covered under insurance policy.
List Of Insurance Companies
DIRECT INSURANCE TIE UPS
ADITYA BIRLA CAPITAL
LIBERTY GENERAL INSURANCE
STAR HEALTH INSURANCE
UNITED HEALTH CARE PAREKH
THIRD PARTY ADMINISTRATION (TPAs)
VIDAL HEALTH TPA
VIPUL MED CORP
ERICSON INSURANCE TPA
FAMILY HEALTH PLAN
GOOD HEALTH TPA
HEALTH INDIA TPA